Digital Education Coordination gives theoretical and practical trainings on the following topics.
● Introduction to Web 2.0 tools to be used in education
● Design, implementation and evaluation with Web 2.0 tools,
● Effective use of Web 2.0 tools in the classroom,
● Introduction, implementation and adaptation of Google Documents programs to course processes,
● Introduction, implementation and adaptation of Google Classroom programs to course processes,
To request a training, contact the Digital Education Coordinatorship.